Ms. Unfortunate

November 7, 2017 · 2 comments

in ¿Confused?

Does any one know anything about Trade Adjustment Assistance, here? I was already approved but why my assigned TAA Rep in San Francisco, is sending me to a Culinary School when I wish to learn something different, like computer or anything related to technology. Is this, right?

  • Elyssa

    The representative is not helping you. I think your rep wants something quick and easy. for your rep to do.

  • James

    i suggest if you are having a trade adjustment representative problem (in san francisco or anywhere AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NV, OR, WA, you should contact the united states dept of labor, customer care @ 1 (866) 487-2365 or

    U.S. Department of Labor
    Employment and Training Administration
    90 Seventh Street, Suite 17-100
    San Francisco, CA 94103-1516

    Consuelo Hines
    Regional TAA and TRA Lead
    Phone: (415) 625-7934
    Fax: (415) 625-7923

Previous post:

Next post: